Each Serving Size: 1 Tablet film coated tablet contains
Calcium L-5- Methyltetrahydrofolate 2mg
LEVFOLATE is the body’s preferred and active form of folate, which need not to be activated by the variants of folate dependents enzymes. Directly absorbed as L-Methylfolate and directly involved in lowering the Homocysteine blood levels. Only form of folate able to cross the blood brain barrier with 100% bioavailability. . Safe as demonstrated by extensive toxicological studies. On the contrary the Racemic DL Form and D Form of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate are not absorbed the blood. The D Form reduces the absorption of Calcium L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate.
- Pregnancy is the most important phase of a woman’s life, and the journey of 9 months are full of challenges:
- Prenatal care: Low folate status has been linked to neural tube defects, recurrent pregnancy loss, low birth weight and a variety of age linked complications of pregnancy.
- Homocysteine management: Elevated Homocysteine is frequently linked to the presence of the MTHFR polymorphism.
- Depression: Folate status has been linked to the performance of SSRI drugs. Many patients have required folate supplementation in order to adequately respond to standard treatment protocol.
- Dementia: Folate status has been linked to the efficacy of neural transmitters and cognitive performance.
- Diabetic neuropathy: Folate status has substantial impact on regeneration of nerve cells. Also it helps for wound care.
There are several factors which one has to take care; otherwise it may lead to complications such as Pre-Eclampsia, Folate Deficiency, High Homocystein level, MTHFR genotype defect, Recurrent Pregnancy loss, certain types of Anemia, High risk pregnancy, NTD risk and Preterm birth.
To ensure healthy pregnancy, prescribe LEVFOLATE
- LEVFOLATE is the brand of Calcium L-5- Methyltetrahydrofolate 2 mg Tablets from the house of MOLCLONE LABS PVT LTD
- LEVFOLATE is the “Right supplement during pregnancy.”
- LEVFOLATE is 70% more bio available than folic acid
- LEVFOLATE reduces the risk of neural-tube defects by 70%.
- LEVFOLATE reduces the risk of birth defects by 50%,
- Calcium L-5- Methyltetrahydrofolate (USP 37) is approved by US FDA and European Society as Dietary supplements
No independent and relative contraindication
No established drug interaction.
Keep in a cool dry place.
One or Two Tablets Daily or as Prescribed by the Healthcare Professional
Alu Alu Blister pack of 10 tablets